- How to use Drugnews Search form @ http://mapinc.org/search/shelp.htm
- Provides general and detailed explainations of our three search forms.
- How To Become An Active Member of MAP @ http://www.mapinc.org/how2.htm
- Describes and provides links to activities for volunteers
- How to be a MAP Newshawk @ http://www.mapinc.org/hawk.htm
- Describes how articles get from media sources to drugnews archives, what type of articles are acceptable,
how to locate/format and submit articles.
- Media Activism Center @ http://www.mapinc.org/resource/
- Media Activism Facilitator Directory, Index of documentation to our various projects.
- Tips for Getting Letters to the Editor Published @ http://www.mapinc.org/resource/tips.htm
- by Platinum Letter Writer, Robert Sharpe
- Letter Writer's Style Guide @ http://www.mapinc.org/style.htm
- LTE writing guidelines for getting LTE's published and providing accurate drug policy reform information
- MAP Virtual Conference Room @ http://www.mapinc.org/resource/teamspeak/index.htm
- Describes chat room, how to download software and how to access room
- How To Write a Press Release @ http://www.drugsense.org/cms/node/92
- Explains what a press release is and how to distribute one
- Media Contact on Demand Tutorials @ http://www.mapinc.org/mcod/
- Descibes how to use our MCoD to gather contact information and inform the media about drug policy reform events.